Welcome to my blog

Hi,
my blog has videos, games, pictures and way more than you can dream of!
Hope you like my site and please leave comments (if you have any).
You might see blog that is half there or not even there at all! This is because my computer has been playing tricks on me lately. 
AHH AN ANT!!!!! 
Oh sorry hope you enjoy my blog! :) 

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello-ME

It's me! I looooove Rugby because I am tough and it is just fun! I also am very good at high jump but weirdly I am not very tall. I have a drum set which I love playing, and I play in a rock band. I am almost a strait A student and I am very fit and that is basically me (my hobbies.)

6 comments:

Bron Narsiman said...

Hi Thomas
Thanks so much for sending me a link to your blog!
I love the videos and also the thesaurus gadget that you have managed to insert!
Well done.
Over the weekend, I'll be adding our classmembers to my original wiki.
Enjoy playing with the blog over the weekend.
Cheers
Mrs.N.

schoolboy007 said...

thank you also I am a big fan of the Benchmarx thats why I have four of their videos!

prolink2 said...

hi..... Nice blog.....uhh, I'm following you.... bye.....!?!

Anonymous said...

Hello I have been wondering is your mum the head of the boys scout club? Too bad the guy in green shirt is gone. How is middle school.

schoolboy007 said...

Yeah ganesh my mum was head of the boy scouts which was cool. Sadly Aditya left. :(

Kailee (: said...

cool pgotos of mondays

I agree