Welcome to my blog

Hi,
my blog has videos, games, pictures and way more than you can dream of!
Hope you like my site and please leave comments (if you have any).
You might see blog that is half there or not even there at all! This is because my computer has been playing tricks on me lately. 
AHH AN ANT!!!!! 
Oh sorry hope you enjoy my blog! :) 

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A day at the theme park! (courage)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I heard screaming every where, I was so excited to go on the rides such as the twirler, bumper cars, the haunted house and most of all, I had to have the guts to go on the scream theme ride. The ride was so big, it had loop the loops, it had twirls, it had parts where it whip lashes your heart or even super fast parts! Of course you know where I am in the world and what theme park i'm in... I'm in TIVOLI, the best place in Denmark! So after a while when I had been on half of the rides and I had let my luch go down, I decided to prove to my sister that a wasn't scared to go on big rides now so we ran over to the... scream... theme... ride! There I was standing in line to go on the scariest ride ever and I was up next! When I got in the first car of the ride my sister was saying that she was scared, so now I knew that if she was scared, then I should be scared too. Now it felt like my whole life had just paused and all that was still going was my heart beat. BUM BUM, BUM BUM, BUM BUM, I'm doomed I thought. Suddenly, the car jerked forward and we were off, around and around we went, up and down, one loop, two loops and three loops in a row! Screech, the car came to a halt, then I knew that the ride was OVER! I thought, that was acually quite fun, so I went on the ride again and again and again until we had to go back to the hotel.

To me courage means having the earge to do something that you really don't want to do or something really scary. Such as the example above, that is me having to go on a ride that I didn't want to go on but I had enough streaght and guts to go on the ride. Courage is really inportant in life because without it no one would be able to advance in life.

No comments: