Welcome to my blog

Hi,
my blog has videos, games, pictures and way more than you can dream of!
Hope you like my site and please leave comments (if you have any).
You might see blog that is half there or not even there at all! This is because my computer has been playing tricks on me lately. 
AHH AN ANT!!!!! 
Oh sorry hope you enjoy my blog! :) 

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Poor animals

Sniff Sniff,

I'm feeling really sad right now because of all of the animals that are being abused right now, there are probably about fifty thousand animals being treated in a cruel way right now. There is only 25% of every years animals that get handed in that have new homes , they are either pure breeds or the cute ones. Which means that 75% of the animals have to be put to sleep, put to sleep means that they are given an over dose or drugs and then it looks like they are falling asleep but they are dying. Most animals don't have homes so if you don't have a pet, ADOPT ONE!!!!
The SPCA are looking for volunteers, so when or if you have the time you should go and help out.

Here is a video on homeless animals:




This will take a while to load but i assure you it will make you change your mind.


Again,

Thomas Cuthbert

1 comment:

riz said...

As usual great post! and great gadgets! This will
change how people think of animals.