Welcome to my blog

Hi,
my blog has videos, games, pictures and way more than you can dream of!
Hope you like my site and please leave comments (if you have any).
You might see blog that is half there or not even there at all! This is because my computer has been playing tricks on me lately. 
AHH AN ANT!!!!! 
Oh sorry hope you enjoy my blog! :) 

Monday, December 15, 2008

Wow I'm amazed that 5 months of 6th grade has gone so fast, and by now every 6th grader has mastered organization (well most of us). We all are masters at opening our locks by now and we all can make better choices than 5th grade! I'm so excited because there is only 6 months of 6th grade left, then I'm off to 7th grade!
I made a Wordle for what I think of middle school so far and I decided to name it 6th grade show!
There are many reasons for why I have made the words different sizes and colors. The reason exciting is red, is because it makes it look bigger than it normally is. FREEDOM is my main word because now I have way more freedom than 5th grade such as we can walk around school, we can buy better food and we can decide what we want t do. I made freedom big and red because I really wanted it to stand out from all of the other words. Responsibility is one of the big words because I personally don't think any student could survive 6th grade without responsibility. Also I made nervous and learning quite big because of the importance of the word in 6th grade. I chose nervous because every presentation or every time I have to get up in front of the class I got really nervous. Learning is important because with out it I wouldn't get through 6th grade.

In all I am very excited to go in to 7th grade, but very nervous about 6th grade.

No comments: