Welcome to my blog

Hi,
my blog has videos, games, pictures and way more than you can dream of!
Hope you like my site and please leave comments (if you have any).
You might see blog that is half there or not even there at all! This is because my computer has been playing tricks on me lately. 
AHH AN ANT!!!!! 
Oh sorry hope you enjoy my blog! :) 

Friday, May 29, 2009

here comes........................7TH GRADE!!! so long 6th grade

Even though I am leaving, I thought that I should tell you how I am getting on in school. I am really proud of myself because I am actually doing quite well. My strength is most likely to be in humanities because I am a good writer and I have just recently got a likening to books so there is quite a lot of complicated words that I use. I have completed all tasks on time and some even earlier. I am really organized in school for example my locker, my locker is always neat and tidy but even if it is disorganized, I take some time out of lunch or whenever I have time to clean it out. I came here in 4th grade and since then I have become much more mature, here in 6th grade I have lots of friends to keep me happy. My favorite assignment this year is most likely to be the diary entries on ancient Egypt because I had lots of details to write about on my doctor; that was who I was assigned. I liked the role of the doctor because the doctors played a big role in their community and the Egyptian community would have died out much earlier with out them. However, I have really struggled to focus and not be annoying, I am recently getting quite off task by talking to my class mates and not getting my work done. Soon I will stop this nonsense and focus more. To summerize this, I feel that I am a very strong learner and can adapt to what is going on, there are some difficulties that can slow me down but I will, sooner or later manage to handle those problems.

a) Behavior

Could be improved
Satisfactory
Perfect - the model student

Explanation:

As I said earlier, I feel that I am not focused enough to be in the high category and to be some one to look up to because I get very distracted at times and very talkative. I, however do not feel as if I am really naughty in class because I do focus most of the time.

b) Participation

None
Satisfactory
Actively participate in class

Explanation:

In the discussions about class work, movies we watched, projects we had or even questions that come up in class, I know I allways participate and I am at all times aware of what is going on because it shows. I don't ask questions about our task imediately after we have just been told and I just get on with it, I never daydream or 'shut down.'

c) Organization

Needs serious help
Satisfactory
I'm super organized

Explanation:

In organization, I would mark myself high up and maybe even a model student because I never forget anything for class and I have a really neat locker which are the two basic key points for organization. The way I remember all of my classes is because I pack my bag at night and not in the morning; this helps me remember my schedule.

d) Effort

Needs serious help
Satisfactory
I always go above and beyond what is required.

Explanation:

No comments: